Oxygen Lift: The Five Step Facial for Great Skin
Ever wonder how celebrities keep their skin looking flawless and fresh throughout the busy awards show season? Is it possible for us mere mortals to replicate that glow? You would be forgiven for feeling envious and for coveting their skincare secrets. Luckily for you, we may have found the solution in the Oxygen Lift treatment. This five-step facial will have your skin looking red carpet ready after just one treatment.
What is an Oxygen Lift Facial?
The Oxygen Lift is a luxury facial that infuses skin with plant stem cells, peptides and botanical enzymes to boost the skin’s luminosity, hydration and of course, oxygen levels. The treatment also exfoliates the skin, improving its texture and encouraging collagen production so you can enjoy skin perfection.
Is this treatment for me?
The Oxygen Lift is suitable for all skin types. It can boost dull, tired skin and makes it appear refreshed, radiant and bright. If you have problematic or acne-prone skin, the exfoliation element removes blackheads and blocked pores while also erasing fine lines and wrinkles.
It is a thoroughly relaxing treatment and would be perfect before a big event, such as a wedding, holiday or just when you want your skin to look its very best.
How does it work?
1. The first step is to thoroughly cleanse the skin, removing makeup, dirt and impurities. Oil and toxins can cause a build-up on the skin’s surface, which can lead to acne or bacterial infections. Similarly, pollutants from the outside environment can have a huge effect on our skin. For this reason, it is so important to properly remove makeup and clean the skin.
2. An enzymatic peel is then applied to the skin. This removes older, dead skin cells, revealing fresh skin underneath as well as stimulating collagen production and increasing circulation. Collagen is key to providing structure to the skin and maintaining a youthful appearance.
Collagen levels begin to decline from when we are as young 20 years old so it is paramount to boost and generate our production of this vital component.
The peel has a citrus scent and will feel slightly tingly on the skin, particularly in the areas which most require treatment.
3. The third step is to apply the oxygenating masque to the face, which provides skin with a great deal of oxygen whilst also dissolving and lifting the dead skin cells. Skin texture is greatly improved and looks plump, fuller and more youthful. The masque itself may create a ‘bubbling’ sensation while at work, which though strange is certainly not unpleasant or uncomfortable
4. Finally, a stem cell enhancer infuses the skin with plant stem cells, Vitamin C, peptides and high doses of botanical enzymes. The treatment allows the serums to fully penetrate the deepest layers of the skin and immediately appears revitalised and rejuvenated, letting your skin glow with the radiance of youth.
5. Once the treatment is finished, your therapist will apply a tinted moisturiser to provide a bit of coverage and UVA and UVB protection.
What else do I need to know?
The Oxygen Lift treatment does not require any pre- or post-preparation. There is no downtime needed so your skin will be looking its best as soon as you leave the clinic! It is also a standalone procedure, so a course of treatment is not necessary. You can simply book in again whenever you have a big event on the horizon or when you desire great skin, fast!
The Oxygen Lift Facial and other treatments are available at Thérapie Clinic. Book a consultation at Thérapie to explore the best option for you and your skin by calling 1890 650 750 or by booking directly below.